Saturday, February 03, 2007

First Night, Buenos Aires

As I walk into the dorm room at Che Lagarto Hostel she tells me to turn on the light. She covers her naked body with a sheet.
"What kind of guitar is that, acoustic or electric?"
"Not my guitar."
"What’s your name?"
"Matt"
"Hey Matt, I’m ..... How’s your sex?"
"Lacking."
"Wacky? I know what you mean."
She slips in with the guy in the bunk below me. "No offense, Matt. You walked in on the middle of something. Did you meet the people downstairs yet?"
"Nope. Not yet."
"I’m going to go downstairs again." She dresses, leaves.
"Hey man, do you like stories?" The guy on the bottom bunk says.
"Sure, I love stories."
"Okay. She walks into the room, undresses, bends over by the window and then comes over, straddles me and starts doing me. Twice. We were going to go a third time on her bed, but I need to get some rest."
"Does this usually happen in hostels?"
"No, this is the first time it happened in a hostel. Its happened in parties and stuff. This is one to tell the boys back home."
I hear drunken conversation coming from the patio below my window. They’re talking about her.
"She snubbed me. Told me I was too young."
"You played it all wrong, man. You gotta act like you don’t care. That’s all there is to it. And then she’ll wonder about you and start to like you."
The guy in the bottom bunk starts laughing.
"Stick it in her! That’s all you gotta do. Just stick it in her!" This advice doesn’t make it to the patio.
Voices from the patio:
"I said what’s up to her and she was all rude to me, ignoring me and shit."
"I tell you. I don’t normally like this kind of stuff, but you gotta play push, pull with her. Do a little fishing. That’s all."
Bunkmate:
" You know, when she told you her name, that’s the first time I heard it, otherwise I wouldn’t know. She is a rare find, but you should make sure the thing is wrapped up good before you go at it."
"Double bag it."
"Yeah, double bag it."

No comments: